AWAKEN to the Powerful Teacher within You.
This program is about you finding out what your true potential is and living from it. It is about you being a powerful, heartfelt, magnetic, inspiring yoga teacher.
Content and Structure of the Program
The program is split into 3 gears:
- Learn how to teach workshops and participate in one.
- Teach Community Classes - gain experience of teaching in live environments.
- Hands-on Assisting/Adjustments (a much briefer version of the Hands-On Assisting Program).
- Assignments and homework that are fun (not boring textbook) which will develop you into a badass yoga teacher!
- Using the tools of yoga and transformation, we delve into life's bigger questions, for example, "Who are you?", "Why are you here?", "What's the life you dream of and what's in the way?", "What's going to make you a powerful, inspiring, heartfelt, magnetic yoga teacher?" - these are some of the things that make this program unique and no where else in the world offers these tools and depth of internal work in a teacher training.
- Delve deeper into areas of knowledge of yoga.
- Yoga of Business session - learn first hand from Dylan what he's learnt from building one of London's leading yoga studios and communities in the past 10 year, from his hard knocks and what it takes to create a successful, wholistic approach to your yoga business, whether you want to teach for a gym/studio, own your own studio or anything in between.
- Exams to make sure you know your stuff and leave rocking your yoga knowledge!
- Completion ceremony which will leave you full of energy and inspiration to walk back into your life and create for yourself whatever you've discovered for yourself in your program.
Dylan is a Transformation Leader, International Yoga Teacher and World Class Yoga Teacher Trainer. He has mentored and trained several hundred teachers globally to bring out the best in their students, by beginning the transformation with themselves first.
Learn more about Dylan here.
Sandra is a Level 5 Certified Forrest Yoga teacher and a Forrest Yoga Guardian, registered as a Senior Teacher with the UK Yoga Alliance. She has been assisting Ana Forrest from Berlin to Cape Town since 2009. She thrives on teaching workshops, retreats and continuous education for yoga teachers where space is created for students to fully immerse themselves, have room to simply be and to connect to their spirit.
Learn more about Sandra here.
Maria is a Level 4 certified Forrest Yoga teacher and owner of imagin-abel Studio in Austria. Maria frequently travels teaching workshops and trainings based on her thorough knowledge in physiotherapy, functional anatomy, perinatal yoga support, and Native Medicine practices. Maria is committed to create a sacred space for healing, to realign the body and mind and cultivate healthy habits. Maria’s method of teaching is fun and very light with the idea that we need these qualities in oder to learn and thrive.
Learn more about Maria here.
Send me the Course Content!
Drop your email below to get your free 20-minute Course Content and Structure video and PDF to find out more about what the course involves and how it's content brings out the powerful badass yoga teacher within you!
- FREE VIRTUAL COURSE -
3-DAY VIRTUAL FOUNDATIONS OF YOGA TEACHER TRAINING MASTERCLASS
A Personal Transformation & Yoga Virtual Training
Wednesday 24th & 26th June: 6-8 pm, Sunday 28th June: 3-5 pm
- Dip your toes into what Teacher Training is all about and sample some modules from the full program.
- Grow your postural practice significantly, learn meditation, delve deeper into personal inquiry, introspective and transformational work, learn yoga philosophy, play with your dream poses, meet some like minded people and make some deep connections, and most of all learn more about you and how to navigate through life more skilfully.
- Suitable for regular yoga practitioners (non-yoga teachers) or new and experienced yoga teachers.